• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the best at counteracting Ike

crewster

Smash Lord
Who is the best at counteracting Ike(besides MK)
I personaly thing pit but if any of u think differnt plz say

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Falco, hands down.

I'd explain, but you guys should look at the match-up guide instead.

Lex Crunch

Smash Journeyman
For some reason, I find Peach to be rather difficult as Ike... maybe it's just me as a player who's bad against her, though.

But yeah, Olimar is Ike's worst enemy to have. I can't really thinki of any other really bad ones. Why don't you look at the character matchup chart that the Tier Discussion thread is linked to?

neon..?

Smash Journeyman
metaknight isnt counter all people do is john about him and yeah i would say falco or olimar

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Olimar easily trumps it all, I honestlydon't know how silven hasnt gone mad playing starz's olimar and d1's falco.
Olimar is an easy matchup once you learn to space well. He's very predictable. Granted you have to play very carefully against him and Ike isn't very good at dealing with Olimar's Pikmin toss, but Olimar's not all that bad of a matchup otherwise.

D

Deleted member

olimar is easy, let him throw pikmin, and then kill them.

DDD and Wolf are Ike's hardest matches IMO.

Zero%

Smash Cadet
for me (besides MK) falcon chaingrabbing and olimar ... well its to hard to hit him .

D

Deleted member

falco can shoot you and CG you to 50 or to the edge, you can DI out of the dair that would KO and 2nd jump to the edge. Then what can falco do? Not a whole lot of anything. So just take the 60% damage and a few lasers and kick his ***. GG.

D

Deleted member

all non-purple pikmin die from one forward air. every attack = a pikmin is thrown. let him throw pikmin, kill them, then he can't attack.

do you know something that I don't?

ChemcialKirby

Smash Rookie
my pit and olmiar take down my bro's ike easily
but im much bettter then him in genral...
(not to be cocky,i play alot more then him lol)

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Anybody with a good projectile game is hard for Ike.

From the top of my head that would be Samus, Wolf, Falco, D3, Olimoarslaves (see what I did there?), R.O.B.

Probably any good spacers as well, but then they would have to have a projectile as well if they had to go hit-and-run or camping style, Why couldn't they have given Ike his phire for range? :(

•Col•

Smash Champion
Anybody with a good projectile game is hard for Ike.

From the top of my head that would be Samus, Wolf, Falco, D3, Olimoarslaves (see what I did there?), R.O.B.

Probably any good spacers as well, but then they would have to have a projectile as well if they had to go hit-and-run or camping style, Why couldn't they have given Ike his phire for range? :(
No... They should have given Ike that green projectile he uses in the game... Whenever he gets the Ragnell, he can attack enemies far away... It's a wave thing that travels along the ground... It's kind of like a big green Demon Fang from the "Tales of" games, if you've played those...

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
I say Sheik. Just my opinion that Ike can't really hit her as she runs too fast and attacks very fast.

Kirk

Smash Champion
lolsamus.

Guys...get...over...it...already.

Exactly what Arturito said....listen to him.

He only beat me by a small margin...and I'm pretty sure I can fare the same if not better the next time around.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
No, even then I know a friend IRL who uses Samus, we're even on wins just because he is a mediocre gamer but I bet if he were like me and were to play Brawl competitively and visit Smashboards for the information his Samus could give me more trouble than it already does, it had nothing to do with Xyro (in fact the only reason I probably even got close to beating the guy was because my friend prepared me for it by playing a decent Samus.)

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Wow, just...nevermind, that was directed towards Burrito, I forgot to hit the **** quote button.

Top Bottom